Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Deana and her Refrigerator

Again with the Paranormal things.
Some of you know (I guess everybody will know now) that from time to time, when the feeling is right and I really need a good boost, I do Magic Rituals (Blame it on Willow, BTVS). Sometimes I get my way, and sometimes I don't, it's probably just coincidences, but the point is that I have a library full of books for all kind of Rituals, that i've been collected for the past decade.

So here's the story
My friend's old Fridge died a month ago, and she just got a new one, a big one.
Flipping trough one of my books an hour ago I found this story. Sorry P, a little too late, maybe I could've helped in some way ;)

CHAPTER 7: Timing
Deana and her Refrigerator
Deana is a pleasant lady whom we knew before we moved to West Virginia. At that stage of her life she was working to support two toddlers while her husband was on military assignment overseas. Even with allotments and some coverage of medical expenses, things were not easy. When her ancient refrigerator quit, she bought a new one on a major chain store's credit card. The she truly had great difficulty in meeting all the payments she was incurred.
At full moon she did a little ritul involving a candle ans a metal pyramis: its intent was to diminish her expenditures. Somehow, the cost of the refrigerator simply disappeared from the monthly statements relating to her charge card. Coincidence? Magic? Who knows? But those are the coincidences we like. She wore a little smile when she told us the story, but she was dead serious. "I'll never take that pyramid off the fridge top!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Primessa Espiritu said...

U R SWEET.

Thank you, but I don't have any payments to worry about. T'is the joy of paying cash. Gotta love that piggy bank.

10:20 AM  
Blogger SHAN said...

I know, maybe I could've fixed the yellow one. Dude, I must sound crazy talking about that stuff. :|

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home