Thursday, August 17, 2006

Jealousy

Jealousy is a familiar experience in human relationships. Jealousy typically refers to the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival.
My passion in life is Art, in every form, I play music, I paint, i'm a real movie buff. I recently bought a new camera and thought that I would try to expend my creativity by taking pictures. And I suck. I tried, i'm gonna try some more, I won't give up.
But I can't help but think that maybe it's not my thing when I see amazing work, like Dave's who recently gave me the desire to try my hand on photography. ( He didn't know that, but I guess now he does ;)) Maybe I didn't find the best subjects for me, or saw things in the good angles. We'll see where it takes me.

Other amazing photographers
David Burdeny
David Meanix For those who watched Six feet Under you'll reconize his work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To be mentioned in the same post as those great photographers is flattering. I'm nowhere near these guys. Especially Meanix and Burdeny (That's alot of Dave's in one post ;) )

I didn't think I could inspire (I need a blushing emoticon right here)

WoW!

Thanks!

Now I feel all funky!

Keep working at it though. Taking pictures isn't as easy as it sounds despite the point and clic part. I have over 6000 pictures taken in little more than a year and so far I got only 70 posted up on my photoblog.

I'm gonna go hide now!

11:37 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

maybe I should change my name to Dave.. ;)
don't thank me, it's all true. I meant it.

Alright, i'll keep working at it.. and keep my camera on me at all time, it's a start right? ;)

Thank you for inspiring me. ;)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home