Thursday, July 13, 2006

Life's great

i'm in vacations for two whole weeks!
And tonight i'm going to see A scanner Darkly, hope I will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed Waking life back in 2001.
I came home last night and watched for the fifth time, Oldboy, Man I looove that movie!!
the uncut fight scene's incredible.
Next on my list is A tale of two sisters.
Asian movies rocks! (alright I sound like a bubbly teenager now).
Did I mention that life is good to me right now?, i'm in a good mood, and plus, Clerks II is coming out on the 21st, that makes me happy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tale of Two Sisters is a fantastic movie, despite being yet another long haired girl ghost movie. It has a great twist to it. You can read my review if you want to.

10:59 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

Mais vous etes plein de ressources monsieur Dave.
Merci.
I'll go rent it first thing tomorrow morning.

Back from the Scanner Darkly premiere, great actors, very funny, sci-fi oriented, amazing inovating movie.

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merci, I do my best =)

Can't wait for ASD :D

12:10 AM  
Blogger Num said...

Hey, merci de m'avoir ajouté à tes links !!!

Ta photo est vraiment belle !!! Et bonnes vacances !!!!

5:48 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

Merci ;) On fait le mieux qu'on peut avec ce qu'on a ;)
Et quand j'aime ce que je le lis, je le partage avec la blogosphère ;)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home