Monday, June 26, 2006

*insert the title of your choice here*

The fact that you deleted your blog hurted me more that the way you ended things, even tho nothing had started.
Am I so horrible? I don't think so. I thought you were over that by the way you greeted me the other day, but I guess I was wrong about that too.
I love myself and I'm taking steps to love myself even more.
I wasn't attracted physically to you but I looked pass that to see what was inside, and I liked it, until now.
Don't know if I should write that on my blog but you probably blocked my e-mail adress like you did on msn. Very mature, thank you , i'm no psycho.
I am trying to keep myself calm here. But what you wrote on your new blog hurted me deeply.
I don't know what else to say exept that I hope you're gonna find somebody as shallow as you to pass the rest of you life with.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*soupir*

You are far from being Horrible Shan, you are a very beautifull person full of colors, sensible and smart. As i tried to explain, Any mature person looking for a serious long term relation should, as per many persons, look if their partner pleases them on every sides. My tastes are not to me discussed so are yours and so are the things you are willing to step over ornot when there is something you dont like about the other half.


I think indeed that i missed maturity in my actings we should have never met in those circumstances and it angers me. I have my reasons and i appologies for that, truely. I am sorry and i appologies.

The reason i deleted my blog is shame. i may be swallow, but i go very hard on myself. My goal in life is not to Hurt others, deceive them nor anger them. But it can happen when i feel it necessary, or by pure accident, witch is the case here. I 'Sepuku' my blog to let people know i was punished in shame. but my own shame witch i obliged to myself.

It was good knowing you Shan. Again iu am sorry to have hurted you, it wasnt my intention.

Farewell

6:46 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

Don't apologies, we were just 2 fishes swimming in a fish bowl looking for something to get us out of that day to day life.
We saw something gleaming one day and it's a good thing none of us bit the hook.
It was fun while it lasted.
Shan

10:56 PM  
Blogger Primessa Espiritu said...

That guy gives me the furry-weegies. Maybe because I dont really understand what he wrote. He doesnt get you, obviously. So let him cream off in his corner and let's go divin'!

LOVE

4:06 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

i'm always up for swim with a fella pisces.
Thanks hun
I love you

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home