Friday, July 07, 2006

******

It's always the same thing with me, I trust people too damn much, until they turn around and backfire on me. And even then, I give them a second chance. I think people are fundamentally good, maybe I should change the way I perceive people from now on.
I told a good friend of mine to get lost today. I wanted to do it for quite some time now but I told myself, each time he disapointed me, that he would come around. Again, the people-are-fundamentally-good-until-they-prove-me-wrong-crap. I finally opened my eyes and established that friendship is too damn important to be wasted on somebody that doesn't give a shit, friendship needs to be nourrished and cultivated for it to grow. Well, I showed him the back door, until he comes around, once more..maybe.. but this time i'm really not sure I can forgive him or take him back as a friend, he disapointed me for the last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home