Monday, June 19, 2006

I'll Wrap Your Feet in Cellophane

Got my hands on the new album of Vitaminsforyou and I have to say that it is the best album that I've heard, since the beginning of 2006.
Listen to Wishing I Lived near water about how you can dispose of a body, one of my favorite on The Legend of Bird's Hill CD. At the VFY CD lauch, we had a nice crash course with Bryce about the scientific reason why an headphone can be transform into a microphone, it's all in the ins and outs.. Humm yeah.

Besides that, I had a weird week, I don't feel the need to say more, HE doesn't deserve it, he's a major ASS_ _ _ _*fill the blanks*
but it all ended well with too much alcool, the picture of Loli and a special guest speaks for itself.

There's a new movie that I absolutly want to see
An Inconvenient Truth
I'll tell you more about it in the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home