Monday, July 17, 2006

If you can't stand the heat...

I can't even think straight, the heat is getting to me.
don't want to set a foot outside, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna melt before I can get to the street corner.

So, with a minthy, lemony and iced cold water, a good book, some really great music, and a fan blowing, i'm trying to make the best of it.

Some great new music to help you guys out.

The new project of the talented and sexy Mike Patton, after Faith No More and Fantômas (just to name a few) is called Peeping Tom and came out at the end of May, but I just got my hands on it. For his new album he asked for some really cool contributors such as Massive Attack, Norah Jones (listen to the song SUCKER it's worth it), Amon Tobin and many more.
Take a listen here

And one of my favorite find is a band from Sacramento, California called The evening episode, they have a very cool and refreshing sound.
Take a listen here

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah and there's no such thing as a dry heat in Montreal (Quebec for that matter)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home