Sunday, October 11, 2009

Broken Embrace

As often happens around here it's been quite a while since my last post, so I figured I'd upload my last painting to give a sense of some recent events around here. I don’t know what it is, but I just could not bring myself to blog for some reason. Not much is happening and I'm not the type of person who wants to blog about what I had for breakfast, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong writing about that kind of things, it's just not me. I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks which gave me time to paint, and it was about time I did so, the weather had something to do with it also. I just love autumn. On tuesday I'm going to see Gossip at The National and I just can't wait, their new album Music for Men is playing on repeat in my Ipod for months now. It's gonna be a great show. =)

Here's Heavy Cross - Gossip


New painting - Broken Embrace - October09

20X20" Acrylic on Canvas