Sunday, October 11, 2009

Broken Embrace

As often happens around here it's been quite a while since my last post, so I figured I'd upload my last painting to give a sense of some recent events around here. I don’t know what it is, but I just could not bring myself to blog for some reason. Not much is happening and I'm not the type of person who wants to blog about what I had for breakfast, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong writing about that kind of things, it's just not me. I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks which gave me time to paint, and it was about time I did so, the weather had something to do with it also. I just love autumn. On tuesday I'm going to see Gossip at The National and I just can't wait, their new album Music for Men is playing on repeat in my Ipod for months now. It's gonna be a great show. =)

Here's Heavy Cross - Gossip


New painting - Broken Embrace - October09

20X20" Acrylic on Canvas

5 Comments:

Anonymous Christelle said...

You had a productive holiday, très belle toile.

9:37 PM  
Blogger zouerati said...

Thins for a nices pictures.
happy new year

5:19 AM  
Blogger rana yasser said...

شركة مقاولات بالرياض

تغليف اثاث

شركات نقل العفش بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة

شركة تخزين اثاث بجدة

شركة تنظيف شقق بجدة

شركات تنظيف منازل بجدة

شركات رش المبيدات حشرية بجدة


نقل اثاث بمكة


تنظيف خزانات بالرياض

كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

شركات العزل الحراري في الرياض

3:56 AM  
Blogger rana yasser said...

عملية المرارة بالمنظار

جراح تحويل مسار المعدة بالرياض

بالون المعدة

مكافحة حشرات الفراش

شركات ابادة الحشرات الرياض

مكافحة رش مبيد

شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخرج

شركة عزل أسطح بالخرج
تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة

تنظيف فلل بالمدينة المنورة

تنظيف مسابح بالمدينة المنورة

تنظيف فلل بجدة

تنظيف فلل جدة

3:57 AM  
Blogger rana yasser said...

عزل خزانات بجدة

شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام

شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام

مكافحة الحشرات بالخبر
تنظيف بالرياض
زهرة نقل اثاث بالرياض
تنظيف بالرياض

شراء اثاث مستعمل الرياض
شراء اثاث مستعمل في الرياض

مستعمل اثاث

شركة كشف تسربات بالأحساء


افضل شركات بالسعودية
افضل شركات بالسعودية
افضل شركات بالسعودية

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home