Thursday, August 14, 2008

Slavery

I am at work and I am now beginning the 12th hour of my so called "shift" (doesn't beat yesterday, 16 hours). My co-worker seems to slowly loose her mind. I don't know if it is exhaustion or the wine we have been drinking but she's driving me NUTS!! Thank God I'm on vacation in a few days. But the truth about this post is that she wants to have a platform to write some kind of weird comment about me that has come to her through a BNL song. So there you go Clo.
knock yourself out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clo said...

You are sooo accommodating to my dumb yet whimsy requests. So here goes... My inspiration of the day. We are past out 13th hour of work and after hearing this BNL song, all I want to say is: Everytime I look at you I go blind! AAAAAAAAAA!
TATIE!

9:12 PM  
Blogger Marico Renaud said...

Je vous adore les filles de prendre les choses comme ça... et vous trouve bien patiente! Heureusement que vous avez le sens de l'humour.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home