Sunday, October 12, 2008

Viva Umbra!

I'm ashamed, I haven't post in a month!..
I'm surprised you managed to live without my awesome posts ;)
Joke aside, for the long weekend I decided to revamp my apart a little, it was more than overdue. I painted the hallway, with the help of a friend, it went pretty quick, 2 hours and we were done. I think we did haste things up because we had bottles of wine awaiting us in the fridge. Today I decide to brighten up my bedroom a little, the inspiration came from magnetic flowers I found at this amazing store on Saint-Zotique, Motivo. I need to go back, I think I lost my marbles in there somewhere, I wanted to buy everything in that store. So here's the final result, i'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm still not sure if I should frame it or not.
Next on my list of things to do, I have to finish this humongous painting I started a while back for my bedroom, Hint, This new painting will involve an octopus. :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks very pretty!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Clo said...

DUUUUUUDE! You ROCK!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Marico Renaud said...

Vraiment, vraiment beau.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Chris - Dreaming of Babylon said...

octopuses are really cool. I wanted to get a tat of an octopus...

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home