Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Always Choose The Red Pill (Meme)

I have been tagged by Dave with a very serious meme.

The rules are:

•There are 2 choices for all questions. Some are mutual exclusive, some are not. Regardless, you can only pick one answer.
•Pretend I have a gun to your head–pick your favorite of the choices.
•If you come up with ideas for other questions, add them to you post and tag the originator to update their post with the new question(s).
•Tag some friends to join in the madness.

Paper or plastic? Neither, Reusable bags. Althought, I keep forgetting them so I buy new ones almost every time.

Sock-sock shoe-shoe or sock-shoe sock-shoe? Sock-sock shoe-shoe, I have yet to meet a sock-shoe sock-shoe, it's not very productive.

Ginger or Mary Ann (guys), Professor or Gilligan (gals)? humm.. Ginger.. not that I'm attracted to girls but neither the Professor nor Gilligan are working for me.

Chunky or smooth peanut butter? Smooooth, with raspberry jelly and a sliced banana please.

Dogs or cats? Dogs. Here's why HT to D

Leno or Letterman? Letterman.. I can't stand Leno.

Car or truck? I don't drive, so I don't care.

PC or Mac?MAC, what a stupid question ;)

Regular or diet pop? Regular

Left-handed or right? Right, but if I have too I can work with both ;)

Coke or Pepsi? Coke

Disney or Pixar? Pixar, Disney made Bambi.. I'm boycotting that movie

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Id said...

Frakking cats.

Why the bambi ban?

12:10 AM  
Blogger SHAN said...

It traumatized me when I was a kid.. poor Bambi, loosing his mother.. why Disney comics have to be so sad? Walt his a cruel cruel man.
I understand now why he wanted to be frozen. ;)

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home