Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Six Quirks - meme

The rules:
* Link to the person that tagged you.
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
* Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
* Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

This is my coming out, I'm a lost cause of OCD, here's why.

1. I hate summer, more precisely, people with sandals, even more precisely, TOES. Everytime I see someone bare foot, I have to count how many toes the person has. I don't know why, but it's driving me nuts.

2. I'm obsessed with people who bite their nails, I can't stand that habit. I know that I would never befriends with people who bite their nails. It's not a shallow thing, it's just a weird case of OCD. Here's a fun fact, I saw the movie Juno 3 times already, and the actress Ellen Page, who plays Juno, as a serious case of nail biting. Everytime there was a "hand shot" I couldn't help but stare and cringe. It's an amazing movie, but that little fact refrained me to love it even more.

3. Not so OCD, just pure Evil. Although I love reading on Atheism, I love it even more when I get a nod of disapproval in the subway. Priceless.

4. When I sleep, my feet have to dangle from the matress, otherwise I can't fall asleep.

5. I have at least 6 different kinds of shampoo/conditionner, body wash, body creme. And I use them all.

6. Everytime I enter a video store or a library, I have a sudden urge to pee, even if I just went.

I'm not tagging 6 persons, I you want to do it, be my guest.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dave Id said...

Quirk #7: Can't complete requested memes ;)

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

#1: Really? :P Funny thing..!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Dave Id said...

Yes so this summer wear sandals all the time :D In fact we'll have a Sandal Party and not tell her :D

2:50 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

Mouahaha, funny you guys.
You're the ones who'll have to bear with me, counting from 1 to 5 over and over again. ;)

3:05 PM  
Blogger Dave Id said...

And then I'll just mention random numbers all the time to throw you off your count :D

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.did you ever play FFXI a few years ago, on the Diablos server?
if so do you remember a player named Tekoa? >_< If not, I apologize and I'm not a stalker or anything :p . Just trying to find an old friend that I lost touch with.

4:16 AM  
Blogger SHAN said...

Hello..Sorry, it's not me :S

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home