Friday, February 22, 2008

Drunk Post

This is my first drunk post, it's about time (meanly cause i'm always drunk these days, work oblige). I know I should write more often, but my life's so uninteresting these days, and I don't want to blog about how often I brushed my teeth today, or what kind of shampoo I used. But I'm dropping by to let you know that my friend from work just started a blog, Yay, another victim. She just got back from calgary after being there for 3 years.

Here's her blog
Clo
Be kind to her ;)

That's it for now, I have to go do a Drunk Grocery Shopping.. This should be interesting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what kind of shampoo do you use? :P it's interesting.. I never know if i should go with more haut-de-gamme products or simple pharmacy stuff.... :P

7:58 PM  
Blogger Num said...

Je vais la visiter de ce pas.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Tristan R. Lemaure said...

Super intéressant comme blogue...

Bonne chance!

4:19 PM  
Blogger RoxyKitty said...

Hey Girl!

Is that your Art work i see those are awesome.

Im actually contacting you for a great gift. My name is cynthia and im a word of mouth marketing researcher and im looking for some really cool femmes to try out the new launch of Dove chocolate. All you have to do is If you’re interested, and would like additional information please visit our website at www.matchstick.ca/dove

or email me at cynthia@matchstick.ca

we give you a ton of chocolate and all you have to do is gives us ur feedback on the product.

Hope you take advantage of this yummy offer

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home