Friday, September 21, 2007

The Shock Doctrine

Just bought the book, AMAZING!

"When I finished The Shock Doctrine, I sent it to Alfonso Cuarón because I adore his films and felt that the future he created for Children of Men was very close to the present I was seeing in disaster zones. I was hoping he would send me a quote for the book jacket and instead he pulled together this amazing team of artists -- including Jonás Cuarón who directed and edited -- to make The Shock Doctrine short film. It was one of those blessed projects where everything felt fated." - Naomi Klein



Hat Tip to Dave for the link.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have I read this...

http://darklydreamingdavid.wordpress.com/2007/09/10/the-shock-doctrine-by-alfonso-cuaron-and-naomi-klein/

of there... LOL :D

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home