Friday, August 10, 2007

Hailin from the Edge

Just a little quick note to tell you all that i'm not dead, at least not as I write these lines. Work has been arduous for the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to stay afloat, I'll be on vacations for 2 weeks in 1 month exactly and it's the only thing that keeps me going. Well, there atually another thing that keeps me going, on september 9 and 10 it's the Osheaga festival, I'm buying the 2 days pass, there so many great bands that I want to see, I'm not sure how I'll manage to see them. Here's the one that i'm attending:

SAT 8/9
Damien Rice
Feist
Patrick Watson
Peter and Bjorn and John
Editors
Stars
Explosion in the sky
Blonde Redhead
Lesbo Vrouven
Apostle of Hustle

SUN 9/9
Bloc Party
Interpol
Gotan Project
Arctic Monkeys
M.I.A.
Pony Up
The Besnard Lakes
Sixtoo
Pawa Up First
Miracle Fortress
You say Party! We Say Die!
We are Scientist

Fewwww!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be on vacation in 3 weeks but for a month :D

And that's all that keep me from bringing an AK-47 at work... that and the fact that I don't know how to get my hands on one

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you bought your tickets yet? I might... might... have mine to sell! I'll know soon...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home