Friday, August 31, 2007

The Shankill Butchers

Through a Veil of Blood and Tears
I Swear i'm gonna make somebody's head roll!. I'm fuckin pissed!.
I think I've never been that frustrated in my life, my jaw hurts for clenching it to hard, I have blood inside my hands, I can't open my fists, It looks like fucking Stigmatas. That's how pissed I am.

For a while now I wanted to get a PVR, people kept raving how amazing it was and being a TV fanatic I told myself that I'll get one before the new season, mid-September. That said, I spent 45 minutes on the phone yesterday waiting for a bozo at videotron to pick up, Since i'm renting the Hardware he said that I just have to go to a superclub videotron with my old terminal and exchange it for a PVR for only 3$ more per month..
Cut to this morning, I unplug my old one, clean it up a bit, wrap it up and head to work with the beast under my arm. I decided to go to the Superclub Videotron on Mont-Royal, get in and they told me that they don't have teminals and that I should go at the one on Beaubien. Joy! Get on a overcroweded bus with stinky people, I finally arrive. The lady is very helpfull and nice and tell me that there's no problem I can exchange my terminals..She takes my old one, makes me fill a form, ok done. She takes out a PVR from under the counter, I say Goodbye to my weekends and evenings cause I know that with that beast I won't have any social life left. Re-filling another form and before signing it I notice that the lady checked the case as if I was going to buy it.

me: "I'm sorry, i'm not buying it, i'm renting it".
The moustache lady: "I'm only selling PVRs, if you want to rent it you have to call Videotron and they'll deliver it to you through mail.
me:"Are you fucking kidding me?! I called yesterday and the guy told me to come here. What i'm I suppose to do here? Ok, Ok, in that case give me back my old terminal"
The moustache lady:"I can't do that you already signed the form"
me:You must be shitting me!.

Got out, pissed, empty handed. Home, first thing I do is call Videotron and give them a piece of my mind, which I did, asking to speak to a supervisor, which I did. The guy told me to call back tomorrow to order a PVR and that he couldn't process my demand, I was to pissed I didn't understand why.
So here I am, long weekend, only the basic channels, none of the ones I pay extra for. And I won't have my terminal for another week. I have to call back tomorrow they better give me a credit for the week without service, and more or I'll fucking shop somebody's head off.
I'm having the time of my life.

Channeling SPARTA's warriors.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She couldn't tear up the fucking form?

You should take me along for this stuff, I go Sparta on ppls asses for little or no reasons ;-)

11:21 PM  
Blogger christellefv said...

:( no tv sucks!!

it's a good reason to get out and enjoy the last nice weather! :D

11:01 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

:|..C ..I .. Can't ... No.. Why... No.. Sun... I ..want... my...TV!!

D. Note to self.. next time i'm taking you along

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home