Monday, May 14, 2007

Creationism

One of the peculiarities of being a graphic designer is that no one else (particularly the elders) really understands what we do—possibly a result of not being too sure ourself. And one of the side effect of this profession is that I OVERanalyze everything, I scrutinize everything I see, posters, movies, CDs, Newspapers...and so on. In the metro, since I'm trying to avoid everybody, (call me anti-sociable but I can't stand seas of people especially in the metro/bus) I always have my nose in my book. This book follows me everywhere I go, and I can't get enough of it, I like how it's yellow cover catches the eye of my religion/oriented foes and how it makes them shake their heads in disagreement.
Although I like Hitchens book cover, I can't deny my designer nature, and came out with another version of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) neat cover!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice... God is not real. There is no spoon.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home