Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Overheard on the Blue Line

Today I overheard two kids talking about nerdy computer stuff, I didn't get everything they were saying. Anyway the funny part was when one said "But don't post it on Wikipedia cos' people can change it" then he saw me looking at him and he made his voice all hushed and conspiratorial. I love it when dudes are talking computers and they look at me like I don't know anything then I join in on the conversation and correct everything they said. Option number 1: they die of boners on the spot or Option number 2: they get extremely defensive and competitive and repeat everything I said but re-word it then I'm like we are arguing the same side of the fence the only difference is you will never get a girlfriend...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the differences between geeks and nerds.

Geeks get it done

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home