Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Information - Update

iConcertCal is a new iTunes plug-in that uses your music library to generate a unique list of upcoming concerts for your particular city. The most recent edition supports international searches and allows users to personalize their calendar by creating a speficic playlist. Best of all - it’s free.

UPDATE
Alright, I just installed the IConcertCal Plug-in, and it's amazing, I had to change some settings in my Itunes preferences but other than that it works amazingly well.

Here's the upcoming show that I'll try to attend:

TV on The Radio le 3 mars à l’Olympia.
Clinic le 11 mars à la Sala Rossa
Of Montreal le 12 mars au La Tulipe
The Shins le 16 mars au Metropolis
Menomena le 25 mars au Main Hall
Blonde Redhead le 12 mai au Club Soda

6 Comments:

Blogger ganesh75 said...

Have you tried it? Does it only give you the next Justin Timeberlake and Beyoncé concerts.... hmmm... what database does it tap in to ? I'm curious...

so how's that painting coming?

7:35 AM  
Blogger SHAN said...

Hello..
No I haven't tried it yet, but from what I learned, they give you the concert listing of the artist in your Library depending on the city you're in. But I'll try it and let you know.

Ahh the painting, I can't seem to find the time on the weekdays (I have TV shows to watch..lol.. yeah I have a TV :)), I'll probably finish it this weekend.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Chris - Dreaming of Babylon said...

so, I've installed it and I only get 5 shows... BNL, The Roots, Block Art, Kaiser Chielfs and the Killers... what did you tweak in your preferences?

10:48 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

The only thing I had to change is in the Advanced section of the Itunes preferences, I had to set the Visualizer size at large.
I had 15 shows listed, and a lot of them I didn't about.. I really like that pug-in :D

11:58 AM  
Blogger ganesh75 said...

Speakin gof cool plug in things... a really cool stats package that tracks what people do with heat map... kind of like Predator...
http://www.crazyegg.com

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll install it when I get home! :D

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home