Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Friend and Foe


Sometimes I'm astounded by humans. Not by their original and innovative ideas, with those i'm more intrigued, impressed. But what I'm astounded by is the genuinely mean nature of some people. I don't know how many times in my life I will have to learn the lesson that most people you meet have their best interest in mind and will throw you under a bus if it helps them get ahead, I'm still amazed by it.

On a lighter note, I want a new haircut..er..I NEED a new haircut. My montly Rendez-vous is this thursday (Feb.8) and I need a change. Any suggestions?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mean people suck. :(

I think your hair looks neat!! :) I usually just tell my hair dresser big lines of what I want (lenght) and then give him "Carte blanche"!

10:16 AM  
Blogger SHAN said...

yeah I had this style for a while now but I've been letting them grow (in the back) since last summer.

The thing is, I have really curly hair the proof here I had them really short / one side shaved, the other side long / pink / brown / black / purlple / red / curly / straight.. I just don't know anymore :S

My hair dresser, and friend, Elyse's really talented, and I always give her "carte blanche"..it's only hair after all.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for the crome dome :) (just Kidding)

If you are talking about ppl at work. Heh, never trust ppl at work, they arent human. It's like the matrix, they are all potentially agents of the system.

"these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home