Tuesday, April 11, 2006

New week, new life, new me.

And I say fuck him
Tonight I traded Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's show to go with P at the Matt Good solo prestation at the Cafe Campus. What a great show it was!. Worth the 5 hours standing up (my feet are kiling me!). The first act was Melissa McVelland from Toronto, I was hooked on the first note, I couldn't wait to go home and pick up my guitar to play some riffs.

And on my playlist this week:
Panic! At The Disco they're playing at the Metropolis July 16th
The Meligrove Band ..awesome!
She wants revenge
Belle & Sebastian
and of course Arctic Monkeys

oh and a little link here, since I MISSED the Arab Strap show last week.

2 Comments:

Blogger SHAN said...

Ouuu, the lost cause blog.. I heard about that place!
sept 21?!... man, times fly!
thank you cute coconut

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT WAS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home