Friday, August 26, 2005

Me And You And Everyone We Know

))<>((
That's it, I have a new talented inspired person to look up too.
I just saw to most amazing movie today. I can't wrap my brain around how, for 120 minutes, I stopped existing. This is how, in 2005, movies should be.
Miranda July has worked as a video and performance artist and this film is her debut as a feature length film writer and director. As a contemporary artist, she has written a few short stories and has acted in a few minor roles, but hasn’t really made herself a name in the business until now. Me and You and Everyone We Know is a refreshing and disorienting film that celebrates life and love in a extraordinary way that, by the end, will leave you wanting more. This film is mesmerizing, gorgeous, emotional, funny and never slow, I can say without a doubt that it’s the best film I’ve seen all year.

On that note..
Let's exchange some poop people..
back and forth, forever
))<>((
you'll understand this someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home