Monday, February 28, 2005

Flippin' Sweet...But..


This weekend I saw Napoleon Dynamite. I wanted to see this movie for so long..But I fell from cloud #9..Maybe I should'nt have watch it at all and stay with the trailer, that I laugh so hard at, in mind..
Napoleon Dynamite, is a so-called "indie" film, who resembles more an amateur hour at the Improv than a quality independent filmmaking. The movie is very loosely tied together. They are moments, in the movie, that you can't stop yourself from laughing at. But does it really worth 86 minutes of people rambeling on about how pathetic they are. Some may consider Napoleon Dynamite to be a cult classic, don't get me wrong the characters are insanly funny but it's really just boring studied stupidity.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Napoleon Dynamite also caught me off guard... in the sense that the movie SUCT. Yes.

I saw it at the theater in Adelaide, SW (Aus.)... must have been December the 3rd.

I expected this movie to be funny... witty... But most funny parts were shown in the trailer. The credits overrated the piece: I came out of the theater, out on the street, 10 AUD less in my pockets and disapointed by a pointless movie.


... with once again something to prove my point: anything and everything Indie isn't necessarily "good".

11:09 AM  
Blogger SHAN said...

Cheers on that!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home