Thursday, February 24, 2005

Let's get Physical...

I'll go get my wrist and head band!
Blank...
How do I sart?
Should I start?
Someone told me «Don't be like a Newbie, be yourself!»
Well, News flash!!.. I am one!
For the past year I had the privilege of exploring the indie-rock mtl scene I experienced new sounds, new feelings, met new people, and from that moment and on had a completly new life. I would like to thank him for that.I like to think that people that we meet in our life are there for a good reason.

OK!, that said!..let's get physical!
Under the Snow Festival's first edition will be held from March 3rd to March 6th at Casa del Popolo and at Sala Rossa.You can see the listing in the Upcoming Shows section. DON'T MISS [Nara] on the 5th at the Casa..They are amazing!!(shameless plug!) ;)

I'll be back soon..I'll drop by the CD store tonight and get my hands on the the New Tori CD...i'll give you my 50cents on it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home