Monday, December 18, 2006

Riceboy Sleeps


Guitarist/vocalist Jon Thor Birgisson from Sigur Ros and boyfriend Alex have put together a book, titled Riceboy Sleeps. It consists of forty-eight pages of imagery that looks just about how you'd think it would. The Icelandic release is limited to one thousand numbered copies, which was available for purchase in late November.
What about us? the book should see an international release in 2007.

Here's Hoppipolla from their amazing album Takk... (2005)


Riceboy Sleeps website
Scans from the book

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Sigur Ros' artwork! The CDs/tshirts/videos are always so neat! And now this book by Jonsi! I wish I had known about it before... I think I would have bought an Icelandic limited edition copy. Probably worth lots now! And a nice piece to have!!! Oh well. The website with the scans is pretty neat. I'll have to view them when I get back to MTL with high speed internet! :P Cheers!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home