Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Top 5 - Scariest Movies of All Time

Strombo preceded me on that. My top 5 Scariest movies of all time. I didn't include the Nightmare on Elm Street Serie cause there's 7 of them and I would've put all of them on my list.

Here it is:
1. The Exorcist (1973). I think I saw that one when I was 5, scared the shit out of me. And still does.

2. The Brood (1979). I'm a huge David Cronenberg fan c'mon (Scanners, eXistenZ, Crash.. just to name a few) gotta love the guy. The Brood, brutal attacks committed by a brood of mutant children?!.. can't go scarier than that.

3. The Silence of the Lambs(1991). Saw that one at 12 at the movie theater, don't know how I got in, but it was the first and only time in my life that I wanted to leave before the end of the movie. Had nightmares for 2 weeks.

4. Pet Sematary(1989). The kid in that movie scares me! In case you didn't know, here's a little fact about me, i'm afraid of kids, some of them are really scary!! especially girls with long hair, and if she happens to wears a white nightgound I'll die on the spot.! [end of personal, weird and embarrassing fact]

5. 28 Days Later(2002). I had to put a zombie flick in my top 5, couldn't find a Vampire one that really scares me ;)

Happy Halloween!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you got it right. The exorcist is the only real horror movie anyway

9:36 AM  
Blogger Num said...

Je déteste les films d'horreur !!

Probablement parce que:

-ce n'est souvent pas réaliste.
-Je vois les punchs arriver (un don...)
-Je déteste stresser.

Mais si je change d'idée, j'aurai ta liste !!! ;)

8:18 PM  
Blogger SHAN said...

C'est justement le but des films d'horreur je crois de ne pas etre realiste, malgré que depuis un certain temps les nouvelles m'effrayent plus que les films.
Voir les punch arriver.. c'est pas mal inné, surtout dans les films de série B.

Mais comme Dave l'as dit, si tu avais seulement un film d'horreur a regarder, va avec l'Exorciste, you can't go wrong with that one. ;)

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home